- scala/bug#10706, relating to the extension method stabilization PR (scala/scala#5999)
- scala/scala#6222, and a few similar cases (noted on the PR) relating to the current behavior of
- A bug, which I’ll file when I’ve minimized it, surrounding the implementation of SIP-34 which seems to be mostly the same as the above
- A few instabilities in error message ordering (probably ignorable)
- Position validation errors should probably be warnings, and I’d argue that the check itself should be fully suppressable (since it requires two full traversals of the AST, one after parser and one after typer, and doesn’t affect semantics)
I haven’t run a community build with
-Yrangepos on, and I haven’t yet audited the positions tag, so there may be more issues lurking.
I’d be glad to work on enabling it by default for 2.13. Seth recommended I create a thread here for suggestions and feedback before getting seriously started.
(sorry about the lack of issue links; discourse won’t let me add more than 2 links it seems.)