It’s just about time to roll another milestone, the last one before 2.13.0-RC1. We aim to build M5 this week.
- M5 milestone: https://github.com/scala/scala/milestone/74
- RC1 milestone: https://github.com/scala/scala/milestone/67
- many M5 PRs were already retargeted here
- likely even more will be in the next day or two, after another round of review
and please help review the open pull requests. As always, this is a collective endeavor.
334 pull requests (!!!) have been merged since M4. The most significant have the “release notes” label: https://github.com/scala/scala/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Amerged+label%3Arelease-notes+milestone%3A2.13.0-M5 A great many of the rest are small fixes to the new collections.
The focus in M5 remains firmly on collections, as the centerpiece of the 2.13 release generally. M5 is our feature-freeze release for 2.13; from here forward, we’ll be closing existing open loops but not embarking on or accepting anything new.
- Seth Tisue / Scala team / Lightbend