Hi everyone! Today we’ve released Dotty 0.14.0-RC1. This release brings some new features such as the
export keyword meant as a dual of
import, the creator applications syntax and a bunch of others.
You can learn more about the changes from the blog post: https://dotty.epfl.ch/blog/2019/04/15/14th-dotty-milestone-release.html
- Add Export as a Dual of Import #6169
- Implement creator applications #6084
- Change syntax of splices and quotes #5918
- Fix #6007: Get the classloader that loaded the application #6017
- Fix #3248: support product-seq pattern #5989
- Don’t uncondtionally emit forwarders as ACC_SYNTHETIC #6173
- Simplify Scala 2 trait support #6040
- Move Staging to Typer #5846
Thank you to all the contributors who made this release possible
git shortlog -sn --no-merges 0.13.0-RC1..0.14.0-RC1 these are:
230 Martin Odersky 174 Nicolas Stucki 74 Liu Fengyun 55 Guillaume Martres 26 Olivier Blanvillain 12 Aleksander Boruch-Gruszecki 10 Aggelos Biboudis 9 Anatolii Kmetiuk 8 Miles Sabin 4 Dale Wijnand 4 Allan Renucci 2 Lionel Parreaux 2 Alex Zolotko 2 Fengyun Liu 1 tim-zh 1 Jim Van Horn 1 Jentsch 1 Jasper Moeys 1 Master-Killer 1 Ignasi Marimon-Clos 1 Dotty CI 1 Dmitry Petrashko 1 Olivier ROLAND 1 Robert Stoll 1 Seth Tisue 1 Sébastien Doeraene 1 Tomasz Godzik 1 Victor 1 gnp 1 Johannes Rudolph
If you encounter a bug, please open an issue!